Sunday, September 20, 2009













It's been a great weekend. I thought I'd go ahead and include two of Abbi's favorite "things" at the moment. On any given day, we wake up when she wakes us up. one of us typically heads to her room and picks her to take her into our room to snuggle for awhile. This morning, particularly early this morning, she just pointed to the door and said "dada" But on most mornings, the first thing out of her mouth is either an emphatic "Elmo" or "Beau," always said
through the sides of her mouth with her pacifier firmly in place.
As I said, this weekend was great. Today, we just got up and went to church early. The sermon was on the book of Jonah and really brought up some good points. We came home and had a huge nap and relaxed most of the afternoon. While hanging out with Abbi today, we went into the hallway to do some laundry. It's fun to have Abbi help me with stuff- she always loves to be involved. I figured she'd like to ride around in the laundry basket, so I tethered it to a leash and started pulling her around. This rapidly evolved into John and I running down the runway (hallway) outside of our place, as you can see in the video.



After, we headed over to redbox, one of my new favorite things. We picked up a movie, which April and I enjoyed this evening. Redbox is sweet, because it's free with this cool new site I found. You can use the coupon codes for free movies, and re-use the code with each new credit card. It's free, provided you get the movie back on time. The late fees are where they get you, after all. You can even rent stuff online at www.redbox.com and then go pick it up. wow!



Yesterday, we played at the county park and then headed to the state fair. We all had a lot of fun, riding the rides, eating various fried foods, and watching guys on horses juggle fire. Lots of interesting stuff and people were there for our viewing pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment